Wedding Photography across the UK and Europe
Here's what you get:
- An initial chat or meet if you want one, I'm not forcing myself on you! It's a chance to talk about your plans, for you make sure I'm not a blithering idiot and to see if you like the cut of my jib (and for me to make sure you're not a blithering idiot either, and so I can check that I like how both of your jibs are cut too). That's free (obviously) and I'm certainly no salesman so there's no obligation or pressure at all. If we can't meet in person, phone chat or skype is fine too. If you're not the 'meety' types that's fine too, in fact 90% of my weddings are booked simply over email.
- You get ME - Paul aka bomKnights - photographing your wedding day in my natural, relaxed way. There's no limit on hours, I'll be with you for as long as there's interesting stuff happening. Coverage can start whenever you like but I advise people to start from morning prep to get the full story
- All your pictures individually edited. I don't bulk edit pictures, every single one is edited by hand in my own signature style, they're pictures that I'm extremely proud of and I nurture them carefully so you get the absolute best memories and pictures possible
- Your wedding pictures, all at full resolution without watermarks. It's difficult to say how may you will get but around 600 is an average and they're yours, you can print or use them however you wish. I aim to get them back to you within 4 - 6 weeks.
- Your own password-protected online gallery to view all your photographs, download them or order prints. It's super easy to share with your family and friends too
- Access to a private Facebook Group (with other brides & grooms, past and future ones) so you can chat freely about your wedding plans, ask questions, exchange hints & tips, or simply let off some steam (we all get how stressful planning a wedding can be sometimes)
- A photofilm - All the best bits of your wedding put together in a slideshow - if you're this far you've probably already seen plenty on my website so you know what you're getting there.
All travel and accommodation within the UK is included
I do offer discounts for friends or family of couples who's wedding I've already photographed, and for certain professions - Teachers, NHS, Police, Fire, Armed Forces. Please remember to ask when you get in touch.
For an individual quote please get in touch and tell me a bit about your plans
More often than not I work alone. I do this for a genuine reason, and that's because having a second photographer at your wedding can become rather intrusive for you, certainly for a low key documentary approach. Two photographers aren't always better than one, in fact 95% of the wedding you see from me are photographed solo.
Having a second photographer does work in some situations though - if you're having a particularly big wedding, or you're simply not bothered about a low key approach. My honest advice is let's just talk about it and please trust my judgement.
If we agree it's the right thing for your wedding there's an additional cost of £200 per day. I only use the best photographers in the world, you won't be charged £200 then have a junior photographer turn up who's worth £50.
I certainly won't advise having a second photographer (and thus and additional cost) if I honestly feel it will be detrimental to your day.
I love travelling as much as the next person and have been blessed to photograph extensively across Europe and Internationally. I do limit the number of destination weddings I photograph each year and, when I can, try to incorporate any weddings abroad into a family holiday (don't worry I won't bring my family to your wedding!). I'd love to talk with you about your plans.
Shorter coverage | Cheaper price
This applies to off peak or midweek weddings. I offer a shorter coverage that doesn't give my usual unlimited hours (which really is unlimited - my current record is 18 hours...that was a heck of a party). If you're not that fussed about a full story of your day, there's a chance of having much shorter coverage at a reduced rate, subject to my current bookings and availability. Get in touch to discuss.
You have some choices here.
You're free to download all your pictures from your gallery and print them yourself at home or anywhere else. You have full printing rights to all your wedding pictures.
Your online wedding gallery has an option to order prints, I've affiliated myself with Loxley labs, the best printers in the UK. So it's nice and easy to order prints and framed pictures from them and they're delivered straight to your door. Any profits from these orders go straight to charity, I don't make a penny from them, that's a conscious decision I've made to give something back to people less fortunate than myself.
Alternatively if you want something a bit more bespoke, I also print from home, hand deliver these to a framing company (who incidentally provide framed pictures for Buckingham Palace). Each of these prints are dated and numbered and are truly limited editions. They are more expensive but are one of a kind.
Printed pictures are great and I'm a huge fan of them. I don't shove albums down your throat though. If you decide you do want one they're available, at cost price (I don't believe it's fair to make even more money off you - you're already paying me to photograph your wedding).
I only use the best wedding album suppliers, currently Sim Imaging - however I'm always trialling new suppliers so you're guaranteed the best quality.
People book years in advance, prime dates go fast, please don't get uppity if I'm already booked !